Thank you for your interest in submitting work to The Dryansky Gallery! We are dedicated to actively promote and support the work of our existing artists and discover new artists to compliment our mission. The Dryansky Gallery has a rigorous selection process and all decisions are made as a team. Please allow time as we review your submission.
Artist Submission Guidelines:
- Email submissions are preferred, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using "Artist Submission" as the subject line.
- Include 72dpi jpg images or an artist website.
- Include a short bio and a CV, listing previous and current exhibitions, representation and education.
- Include your email address and phone number.
- You will be contacted directly in the event that we wish to further consider your work.
- Do not call or email to follow-up on your submission.
- We do not grant in-person appointments unless submission has been reviewed and found to be of interest to the gallery.